ImmersiveTouch MissionRehearsal® is the only technology that provides surgical feel as you interact with patient CT/MRI scans in virtual reality. Force feedback robotics allows surgeons to feel tissue as they plan, rehearse and teach critical procedures. ImmersiveTouch is a medical "flight simulator” for surgical precision and the only one in the industry with sight and touch.
- Touch patient anatomy through 3D CT and MRI scans in VR and AR
- Feel the intricacies of surgical procedures to reduce risk and ensure optimal outcomes
- Rehearse complex procedures for enhanced surgical precision
- Train surgeons in Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Improve resident proficiency and track progress with Performance Management Software
- A full sense of touch provides insight, command and control before surgery takes place
ImmersiveTouch provides the critical ability to reduce risk, surgical error and procedure time while improving patient outcomes, safety and satisfaction.
Medical Device Companies:
- Device specific surgical simulations using real patient data
- Display products in VR at trade shows and demonstrations
- Train more surgeons on site at the hospital
- Allow surgeons to rehearse cases with new medical devices using MissionRehearsal®
- Improve device training, adoption, and utilization